Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 11시~오후3시영어강독/ (<The Revolution of Hope>, E. Fromm)

2교시 오후 3시 30분~4시 한문강독(<錦溪筆談>)

3교시  오후 4시~4시30분중국어 강독(<三國志>)

4교시 오후 4시30분~5시 일문강독<日本の名隨筆>)

*댓글로 신청하세요. 7월 14일(수) 자정 마감.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***숙인, 그리고 숙인이 소개하는 사람이면 누구나 수강료없이 참가할 수 있습니다. 소개없이 청강하려는 자는 소정의 수강료가 있습니다.

****시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 초담(010-2436-8760lawindy@naver.com)에게 문의하세요

--

Sister Reimagines Her Past As A 'magical' Time

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: My sister's husband died by suicide several years ago while they were in the middle of a divorce. They'd had a volatile relationship. Both she and her husband treated people very badly. They were bullies, lording it over other people and putting them down.

Her husband left an unkind suicide letter blaming her. But now she talks about him and their relationship as if it's an amazing love story. She's now claiming the suicide note was a love letter to her! Incidents in which she behaved badly have morphed into stories in which she was kind and benevolent. Although she complained about our parents and her childhood for many years, she now claims it was magical. (It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't magical.)

When she says these things, I cringe inwardly and remain silent. I know she was shocked by her husband's suicide, and I don't want to make the situation worse or push her over the edge. She sees a therapist, but I'm pretty sure she isn't giving her therapist the true story. What she tells me the therapist says doesn't sound real.

I love my sister even though she has treated me badly many times. I'm concerned that if I confront her with the truth, she will fall apart or rage at me. But I am uncomfortable listening to her revision of history and don't know how to respond. Any advice? -- FUZZY TRUTH

DEAR TRUTH: Your sister has rewritten history because the truth is too hard for her to face. To confront her with the truth would be a waste of time because she will only retreat back into denial. If listening to her tall tales is too much for you, either see and talk to her less often or change the subject.

諏訪之瀬で噴煙3000m超相次ぐ 専門家「噴出の活動期」

[07/13 19:48]

https://www.mbc.co.jp/news/article/2021071300050341.html

鹿児島県(かごしまけん )十島村(としまむら)の諏訪之瀬島(すわのせじま)では12日から噴煙の高さが3000メートルを超える噴火が相次いでいて、観測史上最高の3600メートルも観測しています。専門家は「いまは火山灰を噴出する活動期」と分析しています。

気象台によりますと、諏訪之瀬島の御岳では12日午後11時半の噴火で、2003年に監視カメラを設置して以来、最高となる火口から3600メートルの高さまで噴煙が上がりました。
13日も午後3時までに観測された4回の噴火のうち、2回で噴煙が3000メートルを超えています。

諏訪之瀬島では、火口から南西およそ4キロにある集落で38世帯84人が暮らしていますが、これまでに被害は確認されていないということです。