Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 9시 40분~12/ 영어강독(<On the Move>, Oliver Sacks)

2교시  오후 12~1시/ 중국어 강독

3교시 오후 1시~2시 한문강독(書簡文과 우리 漢詩)

4교시 오후 3시~5/ 일문강독( <哲學ってなんだ>, 竹田靑嗣)

*1월 15(수) 정오까지 신청(부분신청 포함)을 마감합니다. 댓글로 신청하세요.

*약간의 시간변동이 있으니 유의하기 바랍니다.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 임시 반장인 허실(lawindy@naver.com/ 010-2436-8760)게 문의하세요

• ?
    허실 2020.01.13 22:57
    신청합니다.(전체교시)
  • ?
    허실 2020.01.13 22:58
    Jjj님 신청합니다.(1교시)
  • ?
    遲麟 2020.01.14 07:55
    신청합니다.(전체교시)
  • ?
    찔레신 2020.01.14 09:45
    »寝過ごし小学生乗車のまま回送運転

岐阜バスを運行している岐阜乗合自動車によりますと、今月6日昼、路線バスの運転手が終点のバス停に到着後、車内で眠っていた小学生を乗せたまま営業所へ回送車両として発車しました。小学生は、運転席のすぐ後ろの席に座っていて、発車からおよそ10分後に目を覚ましました。

運転手は、小学生が本来、降りるはずだったバス停から数キロ離れたバス停に降ろし、別のバスで帰るように促しましたが、次のバスまで時間があったため、小学生は、自宅まで歩いて帰ったということです。岐阜バスの規定では、運転手は終点で車内の見回りをするよう求めていますが、運転手は車内点検を怠り、小学生に気づかなかったということです。

(이 글은 일본어 강독 시간의 쪽지시험이니, 미리 읽고 한글로 옮겨보기 바랍니다.)
  • ?
    찔레신 2020.01.14 09:59
    Daughter Wonders If Mom's Meddling Changed Her Life

Abigail Van Buren on Jan 12, 2020

DEAR ABBY: Parents frequently write to you asking for advice about their children, seemingly asking permission to butt in where they should not.

When I was in my 20s, I dated a guy who had just returned from the Navy. I saw him -- and others -- while working and going to college. Sometimes I'd drive 40 miles to visit him and stay with my mother. At some point, he told me we wouldn't be seeing each other anymore. He doesn't remember the details of the conversation, and neither do I. I liked him very much and may have been in love.

I found out years later that my mother had called him to her house and told him to marry me or let me go. We were both young and not ready for marriage. I have no idea what possessed her to do that. Sometimes I wish I had talked with her about it, but it wouldn't have changed anything.

He and I have visited a few times during the past few years. We both married wonderful people, had kids, and have had good lives. Yet there has always been the question: What if Mom had not interfered?

Abby, please advise parents to mind their own business, especially where adult children are involved. -- FIFTY YEARS WONDERING

DEAR F.Y.W.: Whether that romance would have led to marriage had your mother stayed out of it, I can't guess and neither can you. Fortunately, you and the young man went on to have happy lives and successful marriages.

Some mothers can't resist the temptation to interfere in their adult children's lives. Today, when it is constant, it's called helicopter parenting, and the unfortunate result can be disabling rather than helping because it prevents children from resolving their own issues.

(이 글은 영어강독 시간의 쪽지시험입니다. 각자 읽고 한글로 옮겨보기 바랍니다.)
  • ?
    희명자 2020.01.14 18:57
    신청합니다. (전체교시)
  • ?
    하우불이 2020.01.14 20:15
    신청합니다