Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 9시 40분~12/ 영어강독(<On the Move>, Oliver Sacks)

2교시  오후 12~1시/ 중국어 강독

3교시 오후 1시~2시 한문강독(書簡文과 우리 漢詩)

4교시 오후 3시 30분~5시 30분/ 일문강독( <哲學ってなんだ>, 竹田靑嗣)

*2월 7(금) 정오까지 신청(부분신청 포함)을 마감합니다. 댓글로 신청하세요.

*약간의 시간변동이 있으니 유의하기 바랍니다.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 임시 반장인 허실(lawindy@naver.com/ 010-2436-8760)게 문의하세요

• ?
    허실 2020.02.04 13:41
    신청합니다.(전체교시)
  • ?
    遲麟 2020.02.04 18:11
    신청합니다. (전체교시)
  • ?
    희명자 2020.02.04 18:38
    신청합니다. (전체교시)
  • ?
    찔레신 2020.02.05 11:03

*아래의 글은 영어강독 시간의 부교재입니다/

Fear Keeps Jittery Driver From Getting A License
    (Abigail Van Buren on Feb 4, 2020)

DEAR ABBY: I am trying hard to let go of my paralyzing fear of driving, which has prevented me from getting a license. I am not sure why I get so nervous and afraid when I get behind the wheel. I really need a car to get my family and myself around. I just wish I knew what was causing this. Could you please help me figure it out? -- FEAR OF DRIVING

DEAR F.O.D.: Gladly. The quickest way to get to the bottom of what's causing your fear of driving would be to discuss it with a licensed mental health professional -- if possible, one who specializes in treating patients with phobias. Your physician or your health insurance company should be able to refer you to someone who is qualified.

Boyfriend's Prison Record Opens Him Up To Judgment

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: I have never been in love before, and I have just learned the man I'm seeing is a former felon. It was nothing having to do with sexual violence or killing anyone. I'm afraid if my family finds out, they will judge him. He works seven days a week and lives in a shelter because most places don't want to rent to felons. He treats me good and takes me out for dinners.

Maybe I'm stupid for not being judgmental, but he's a good person who has served his time for his crimes, and he's still being punished. Are people like him not allowed to be in love and have families too? -- IN LOVE IN NEBRASKA

DEAR IN LOVE: People make mistakes. People like him also fall in love, marry and have families. While there is bias against individuals with prison records, the fact that they served time does not guarantee they can't go on to live successful lives after their release. Explain that to your family, and suggest they take the time to get to know him before jumping to conclusions and making any final judgments.

• ?
    찔레신 2020.02.06 11:51

**일어강독의 부재교입니다/

»郵便局でキャッシュレス

キャッシュレス決済が導入されたのは全国の主要な郵便局65局で、「ゆうパック」、切手など郵便窓口で取り扱っている商品や郵便料金などの支払い時に利用できます。ゆうちょPay、PayPayなどのスマートフォン決済のほか、クレジットカード、交通系ICカードなどの電子マネーが利用可能です。

日本郵便は、利用者の利便性の向上とともに東京オリンピック・パラリンピックで増加する外国人観光客の利用も見込んでいて、5月にはおよそ8500の郵便局でキャッシュレス決済が可能になるということです。

茨城・土浦市で木造住宅全焼、女性と長女死亡

茨城県土浦市で木造2階建ての住宅が全焼する火事があり、この家に住む78歳の女性と長女が死亡しました。

8日午前7時すぎ、土浦市上高津の相模裕さん(80)の住宅で「2階から煙が上がっている」と近所に住む人から通報がありました。火はおよそ2時間半後に消し止められましたが、木造2階建ての住宅が全焼しました。

警察によりますと、2階から妻の京美さん(78)と長女の紀子さん(49)が助け出されましたが、およそ1時間半後に搬送先の病院で2人の死亡が確認されました。裕さんは自力で逃げ、けがはないということです。

2階の紀子さんの部屋にあった電気ストーブ付近の布団が激しく燃えているということで、警察が出火原因を調べています。

• ?
    허실 2020.02.06 14:35
    Jjj님 신청합니다.(1교시)
  • ?
    敬以(경이) 2020.02.06 21:07
    1교시 신청합니다.
  • ?
    하우불이 2020.02.07 11:00
    신청합니다