Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 10시~12/ 영어강독(<On the Move>, Oliver Sacks)

2교시  오후 12~1시/ 중국어 강독

3교시 오후 1시~2시 한문강독(書簡文과 우리 漢詩)

4교시 오후 3시 30분~5시 30분/ 일문강독( <哲學ってなんだ>, 竹田靑嗣)

*2월 26(수) 정오까지 신청(부분신청 포함)을 마감합니다. 댓글로 신청하세요.

*약간의 시간변동이 있으니 유의하기 바랍니다.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 임시반장인 허실(lawindy@naver.com/ 010-2436-8760)게 문의하세요.

• ?
    희명자 2020.02.25 08:46
    신청합니다. (전체교시)
  • ?
    찔레신 2020.02.25 09:33
    DEAR ABBY: Years ago, I was friendly with a man from work who was very close to his mom. She came along with us once for lunch and ended up really liking me. From that point on, whenever he and I would get together for lunch, she would tag along.

At one point, without my permission, he gave her my phone number, and she began calling me. A little has turned into a lot. She contacts me every day via text or phone, almost always to complain about something in her life. She always wants to get together for lunch and is constantly asking me for favors, including rides to work (we do not have the same job or the same hours) or taking care of her dogs and cats while she's away on her various work trips.

I no longer speak to the man, but I speak to his mother every single day. She considers me a dear friend and is a very sensitive person with obvious abandonment issues. My problem is, I have zero desire to be this woman's friend. We are very different in pretty much every way imaginable. I get together with her, respond to her messages, answer her calls and do favors for her out of guilt, not wanting to be yet another person who kicks her to the curb.

How do I handle this? Should I continue to allow her to use me for favors and as a sounding board for all her various complaints, or is there a way to gracefully bow out without breaking this woman's heart? -- WALKING A FINE LINE IN ILLINOIS

DEAR WALKING: A way to bow out would be to start weaning her. Do not make yourself available to the extent that you have. Screen your calls and resist the impulse to be so helpful. It's all right to have other plans you need to attend to instead of being at her beck and call every day. This is how people distance themselves gently.

The alternative would be to stop responding at all, which would be cruel. While you are no longer close to her son, contact him, tell him what has been going on and ask if he can help with this.
  • ?
    遲麟 2020.02.25 10:51
    신청합니다. (전체교시)
  • ?
    허실 2020.02.25 13:06
    신청합니다.(전체교시)
  • ?
    하우불이 2020.02.25 14:24
    신청합니다
  • ?
    敬以(경이) 2020.02.25 15:05
    1교시 신청합니다
  • ?
    찔레신 2020.02.26 10:59
    »天皇陛下60歳の誕生日、皇居で祝賀行事

「誕生日にあたり、皆さんと祝宴をともにすることを誠にうれしく思います」

陛下は23日午後、皇后雅子さまとともに皇居・宮殿で「宴会の儀」を催し、秋篠宮ご夫妻はじめ皇族方や三権の長ら475人と祝宴をともにされました。

駐日大使らとの茶会にも出席した両陛下は、その後、皇居・吹上仙洞御所を訪問して、上皇ご夫妻に挨拶される予定でしたが、上皇さまに風邪の症状があることから、とりやめとなりました。赤坂御所での夕食会にも、上皇ご夫妻は出席を見送られました