Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 11시~오후3시영어강독/ (<The Revolution of Hope>, E. Fromm)

2교시 오후 3시 30분~4시 한문강독(<錦溪筆談>)

3교시  오후 4시~4시30분중국어 강독(<三國志>)

4교시 오후 4시30분~5시 일문강독<日本の名隨筆>)

*댓글로 신청하세요. 8월 18일(수) 자정 마감.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***숙인, 그리고 숙인이 소개하는 사람이면 누구나 수강료없이 참가할 수 있습니다. 소개없이 청강하려는 자는 소정의 수강료가 있습니다.

****시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 초담(010-2436-8760lawindy@naver.com)에게 문의하세요

--

Grandparents Are 'mommy' And 'daddy' To Toddler

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: My daughter passed away last year, and we received custody of our grandson, who was 15 months old at the time. He is now nearly 2 1/2 years old. My daughter wanted him to call me Mamaw because that's what she called my mother, so I've always referred to myself that way, but recently, he has started calling me Mommy. I say Mamaw back to him and sometimes he will say Mamaw, but more often it's Mommy.

I'm uncomfortable not honoring my daughter as his mommy. We display her photos, and he will say that that's his mommy, but I also don't want to hurt his feelings by saying I'm not his mommy. His father isn't in the picture, so my husband and I are the only parents he knows. My husband seems uncomfortable with him calling me Mommy and when he hears it, he tries to correct him. Should we allow him to call us Mommy and Daddy or continue to correct him? -- GETTING IT RIGHT IN NORTH CAROLINA

DEAR GETTING IT RIGHT: Please accept my sympathy for the loss of your daughter. I see nothing positive to be gained by not allowing your grandson to call you what he wants. You and your husband have made clear that his mommy is in heaven, but right now the boy needs a Mommy right here on Earth. It is not at all disrespectful of your late daughter's memory to allow him that.

DEAR ABBY: I have been happily married to my husband for five years. When we married, money was tight, so we agreed to use temporary wedding rings and upgrade to our final official set later. Well, we finally did it, and my ring is what I always wanted. It is stunning.

The problem: When friends and family (and sometimes even strangers!) compliment me on my ring, it is often accompanied with, Can I try it on? or more forcibly, Let me try that on! I would never ask to try on something so precious to someone else, and I never want to see someone else wearing my wedding rings. Why do women do this and how can I politely tell them NO WAY? -- SHOCKED IN NEW YORK

DEAR SHOCKED: The women want to see it on their own hand and imagine for a moment that the ring is theirs. Feeling as you do, convey your message by smiling and replying, I never remove my wedding rings other than to clean them.

薩摩・大隅 昼前にかけ非常に激しい雨 厳重警戒を[08/18 07:46]

https://www.mbc.co.jp/news/article/2021081800051185.html

前線による大雨が続く薩摩、大隅地方では、18日も昼前にかけて非常に激しい雨のおそれがあり、厳重な警戒が必要です。

県内には発達した雨雲が次々に流れ込んでいて、南大隅町で18日朝早く、1時間に60ミリの非常に激しい雨が降りました。

総雨量がさつま町紫尾山で949ミリとなるなど、薩摩地方を中心に記録的な大雨になっていて、いつ土砂災害が起きてもおかしくない状態です。
土砂災害警戒情報が薩摩地方の広い範囲に、大雨警報が薩摩、大隅地方全域と三島村に、洪水警報が鹿児島市と湧水町に出されています。

昼前にかけて非常に激しい雨のおそれがあり、雨量は最大で1時間に50ミリ、19日朝までの24時間に200ミリと予想されています。
土砂災害に厳重な警戒が必要です。