Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 10~1/ 영어강독/ 이번 시간부터 교재를 바꿉니다. (<The Revolution of Hope>, E. Fromm)

2교시 오후 1~2 한문강독(<錦溪筆談>)

3교시  오후 3~4/ 중국어 강독(<三國志>)

4교시 오후 4~5/ 일문강독<日本の名隨筆>)

*댓글로 신청하세요. 신청마감은 3월 29일(월요일) 자정으로 정합니다.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***숙인, 그리고 숙인이 소개하는 사람이면 누구나 수강료없이 참가할 수 있습니다. 소개없이 청강하려는 자는 소정의 수강료가 있습니다.

****시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 초담(010-2436-8760/ lawindy@naver.com)에게 문의하세요.  

--

Promising Relationship Falls Victim To Miscommunication

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: Two months ago, I met a lady I will call Amber. We were instantly attracted to each other. The first date went well, and we reached first base (kissing). On the second date, we reached second base (fondling). On the third date, which was also going well, after I finished paying the check for dinner, I asked her if she wanted to continue where we had left off. Amber said no. I was fine with it.

Later that night, when we spoke over the phone, I pointed out, nicely, that she did not even say thank you for dinner, and Amber got offended. I decided to end things after that phone call. I felt she was being disrespectful of my feelings by not listening to what I was saying.

Fast-forward: Her birthday is in two weeks, and I don't know if I should bury the hatchet by dropping her a Happy Birthday text that day because I really did overall like her. -- BRAND-NEW IN NEW JERSEY

DEAR BRAND-NEW: Amber may have become offended when, after she declined to proceed with further intimacy, you told her she hadn't even thanked you for the dinner. When I read that line, for a moment I wondered if you equated the two and had expected that after buying her dinner you were guaranteed sexual favors in return. The two of you have a significant communication deficit. Contact her again only if you are willing to acknowledge that fact and hope she is willing to work on it with you.