Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 10~1/ 영어강독/ (<The Revolution of Hope>, E. Fromm)

2교시 오후 1~2 한문강독(<錦溪筆談>)

3교시  오후 3~4/ 중국어 강독(<三國志>)

4교시 오후 4~5/ 일문강독<日本の名隨筆>)

*댓글로 신청하세요. 4월 5일(월) 자정이 마감입니다.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***숙인, 그리고 숙인이 소개하는 사람이면 누구나 수강료없이 참가할 수 있습니다. 소개없이 청강하려는 자는 소정의 수강료가 있습니다.

****시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 초담(010-2436-8760/ lawindy@naver.com)에게 문의하세요.  

--

Wife Is Unsettled By Man's Obsession With Amputation

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: My husband and I have been married for six mostly blissful years, but recently, some of his fantasies have started to worry me. About six months ago, he told me he had an attraction to women with amputations. Naturally, I was confused. I didn't even know that was a thing, but I accepted it, even though I thought it was odd.

Three months ago, he asked to do some role playing, where we hid my leg under a towel to give the appearance of having a below-the-knee amputation, which he says is his favorite. I didn't like it, but I went ahead with it. But now things are getting to be too much for me. He recently told me that not only does he find amputees attractive, but he wants to be one. What do I do? -- IN WEIRD TERRITORY

DEAR I.W.T.: The name for your husband's fetish is body integrity identity disorder. It is important that you learn more about it, and I am recommending you do some research on the subject. You will find the information on the internet. You should also consult a licensed psychotherapist to help you decide whether this fetish is something you are prepared to live with or it's time to end your marriage.