Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 10~12/ 영어강독(<The World of Medicine>, Ken Radford)

2교시  오후 12~1/ 중국어 강독

3교시 오후 1~2 한문강독(書簡文과 우리 漢詩) (<대궁과 재강>에 게시)

4교시 오후 3~5/ 일문강독<言ってはいけない 残酷すぎる真実>, 新潮新書, 2016)

*댓글로 신청하세요.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 연니자(moca32@naver.com)(010=4712-0152)에게 문의하세요.  

--

Young Man Debates Merits Of Keeping His Virginity

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: I'm a 28-year-old male who is still a virgin. I always wanted to be intimate with a virgin female for my first time, but I have never met one. I've had opportunities for sex but refrained because she wasn't a virgin. The older I have gotten, the harder it has become to achieve my dream of being someone's first and sharing this wonderful experience together. I doubt there are any virgin females my age left.

I know I have missed out on an important aspect of life that so many others have had. Should I start dating younger women, or let go of my fairy-tale first-time fantasy and have sex with just anybody, knowing I'll regret it? Or should I hold out longer and wait for another virgin to come into my life? -- FAIRY-TALE DREAM

DEAR FAIRY-TALE DREAM: Consider pushing the pause button on your fantasy until the pandemic is under control, and do nothing that you know you'll regret. Before going forward, figure out why sex with another virgin is so important to you. Once you have the answer to that, consider what you have to offer a girl like the one you fantasize about. Many virgins are saving themselves for marriage. If you are willing to wait until marriage to fulfill your fantasy, you may find what you're looking for. (Or not.)