Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 10~12/ 영어강독(<The World of Medicine>, Ken Radford)

2교시  오후 12~1/ 중국어 강독

3교시 오후 1~2 한문강독(<錦溪筆談>)

4교시 오후 3~5/ 일문강독<言ってはいけない 残酷すぎる真実>, 新潮新書, 2016) , <日本の名隨筆>

*댓글로 신청하세요. 신청마감은 늘 한 주전(월요일) 자정으로 정합니다.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***숙인, 그리고 숙인이 소개하는 사람이면 누구나 수강료없이 참가할 수 있습니다. 소개없이 청강하려는 자는 소정의 수강료가 있습니다.

****시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 초담(010-2436-8760/ lawindy@naver.com)에게 문의하세요.  

---

Man Is Unsure Of The Future With His Bi-Curious Fiancee

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: My fiancee and I are in our early 50s. We dated for two years and have been engaged for three months. She's a wonderful lady, and I can't imagine life without her.

I knew she was bi-curious a year ago when she told me one of her married female co-workers was flirting with her and she kind of enjoyed it. Since then, their relationship has grown, and they get together every couple of weeks for intimacy in our home. They have even asked me to join them, which I haven't done yet.

My fiancee insists she isn't a lesbian or bisexual and what she and her friend are doing is innocent fun, but I'm not so sure. So far, I haven't made an issue of it and go to bed at my usual time when her friend visits so they can have their fun. But have I opened Pandora's box by being so agreeable?

She promises no romantic feelings are involved, that her friend is no threat to our relationship and the two of them are just blowing off steam. Our love life is great, and she says nothing can replace us in the bedroom. Should I continue to look the other way? Or is this a fork in the road that could lead to a life of anything goes? -- CONFOUNDED IN KENTUCKY

DEAR CONFOUNDED: This is not happening because you allowed it. It is happening because this is what your fiancee feels she needs. Not knowing her, I can't predict where she is on a Kinsey scale -- a one being entirely heterosexual and a 10 being entirely homosexual. At this point, I don't think she can either.

Unless you are comfortable with the idea of living this way, I urge you to have a very long engagement because it is anybody's guess how this will turn out. The three of you are all consenting adults, so I won't judge. (I can't help but wonder if the spouse of your fiancee's lover knows about the steam they are blowing off.) I must, however, point out that if a traditional, monogamous marriage is what you want, your fiancee may not be the lady for you.