Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 10~12/ 영어강독(<The World of Medicine>, Ken Radford) (<Gratitude>, Oliver Sacks)

2교시  오후 12~1/ 중국어 강독

3교시 오후 1~2 한문강독(<錦溪筆談>)

4교시 오후 3~5/ 일문강독<日本の名隨筆>)

*댓글로 신청하세요. 신청마감은 18일(수요일) 자정으로 정합니다.

**책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

***숙인, 그리고 숙인이 소개하는 사람이면 누구나 수강료없이 참가할 수 있습니다. 소개없이 청강하려는 자는 소정의 수강료가 있습니다.

****시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 초담(010-2436-8760/ lawindy@naver.com)에게 문의하세요.  

---

Restaurant-Goer Sounds Off About Facetiming Customers

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: Last weekend, my companion and I went to one of our favorite restaurants for an intimate dinner. Per social distancing regulations, a mid-70s couple was seated approximately 15 to 18 feet away. Halfway through our meal, they began FaceTiming with their great-grandchildren and family.

Their conversation continued for more than 10 minutes, with exchanges about what presents Jack had received for his birthday and what the mother was fixing for dinner. To say that our dinner was rudely interrupted by their overly loud and personal FaceTime discussions would be an understatement.

I kept thinking that, surely, when they told their family members that they were having dinner at a restaurant, the conversation would have been politely discontinued by one of them. I didn't even feel like staying for the usual coffee and dessert and, on my way out of the restaurant, I stopped by their table to gently but firmly say I thought they had been extremely rude. The man stood up and accused me of being the one who was being rude. He went so far as to run after our car yelling as we pulled out of the parking lot.

I don't even carry a cellphone with me when in a restaurant, beauty salon or other public place as I feel everyone deserves privacy on either side of the conversation. Is it wrong to politely make people aware of their inconsiderate actions when it affects others? -- ANNOYED IN FLORIDA

DEAR ANNOYED: It would have been perfectly acceptable to make your thoughts known to the manager of the restaurant, while pointing out that the carryings on at the nearby table was the reason you didn't stay for dessert and coffee. Frankly, you were lucky the man who ran after your car didn't go further than he did.

• ?
    지린 2020.11.17 08:15
    신청합니다.
  • ?
    희명자 2020.11.17 12:23
    1,2,3교시 신청합니다. (친정가족모임에 가야 하는 사정이 있어, 4교시 수업을 신청하지 못하였습니다. 양해 부탁드립니다.)
  • ?
    肖澹 2020.11.17 14:43
    jjj님 신청합니다.(1교시참석)
  • ?
    肖澹 2020.11.17 14:43
    신청합니다.
  • ?
    懷玉 2020.11.17 15:28
    신청합니다
  • ?
    ㅇㅎㅎ 2020.11.17 18:48
    3교시 신청합니다