Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄

1교시 오전 10~12/ 영어강독(<The World of Medicine>, Ken Radford)

2교시  오후 12~1/ 중국어 강독

3교시 오후 1~2 한문강독(書簡文과 우리 漢詩) (<대궁과 재강>에 게시)

4교시 오후 3~5/ 일문강독<言ってはいけない 残酷すぎる真実>, 新潮新書, 2016)

*댓글로 신청하세요.

*일문강독 시간이 30분씩 당겨졌으니 참고하세요.

***책을 구입하지 못할 경우, 회명재에 비치할 복사기를 이용해서 적당한 분량을 준비할 수 있습니다.

****시독과 관련된 사항 일체는 반장인 연니자(moca32@naver.com)(010=4712-0152)에게 문의하세요.  

--

After 30 Years, First Love Reappears In Woman's Life

Abigail Van Buren on

DEAR ABBY: I have come into contact with my first and forever love again after 30 years. We have had a few encounters throughout the years. When they happened, we fell right back into our comfort zone.

We both have current relationships with others that are not satisfying. We have both had failed relationships as well. No relationship I have ever been in compares to the one I have with this man. He's successful and buries himself in his work. Even though he never says it, I know in my heart he has hidden feelings toward me as well.

This man has held my heart my entire life. I never stopped loving him. Do I finally tell him how I feel and risk possibly losing him forever, or should I remain silent and enjoy the encounters we have when they happen? -- WANTS IT ALL IN PENNSYLVANIA

DEAR WANTS IT ALL: I think you should finally let this man know how you feel about him. If you do, it will either enable him to tell you he feels the same as you do, or stop you from fantasizing about a relationship that will never happen. If he is satisfied with the status quo, it doesn't necessarily mean these encounters will end, but at least you will know them for what they are.